Why do we collect information?
We collect and hold business contact details for petrol stations and additional companies in the petroleum industry. This information is used to invite people to our industry events.
The lawful base allowing us to collect and use your information is:
- For legitimate business interests
Who we share your data with:
We do not sell your data to any third parties. We share your data with our web designer, as an essential part of being able to provide services to you.
Your personal data belongs to you; therefore you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about the data we hold on you and what we do with it
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you
- The right to correct any inaccuracies in the data we hold on you
- The right to have your data deleted
- The right to restrict the processing of your data
- The right to transfer data we hold on you to another party
- The right to object to the inclusion of any of your data
If you think your data rights have been breached you can raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office:
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.